Canoe Rack Slot Rental
From: $375.00 / year
Silver Lake offers 60 rack slot rentals
If there is no stock available, you may purchase one on backorder to be added to the front of the waitlist.
- Both resident and non-resident neighbors alike may rent a slot; the prices are different, however. Residents are households within the yellow boundary of the map.
- Boat fishing is permitted only for those members that have a rack rental slot, lakefront owners, and residents who are able to access the lake.
- Rentals are fulfilled in order of payment date, with priority given to residents.
- The rental fee includes annual membership dues; you do NOT need to purchase both.
- All orders are final; we are unable to provide refunds.
Please pick the tier that reflects your household location.
This grants either a resident or non-resident household use of a single, assigned canoe rack slot in accordance with the SLCA Rules and Regulations.
- All purchases occur on a calendar year basis, regardless of the date of purchase; pro-rating is not available.
- We do not provide any parking options; park on the public streets at your own risk.
- The Brittany Club is private property — only their own members may use the parking lot or boat launch.
- Your email receipt will serve as proof of purchase if approached by a member or law enforcement.
- No refunds are allowed under any circumstance.
IMPORTANT: The Silver Lake Civic Association woodlands are wild spaces. All users of these trails do so at their own risk. All members shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Silver Lake Civic Association, its members, and Directors, from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, and claims of any nature whatsoever for personal injury and for damage to or loss of any property arising from the use of the property.