From: $75.00 / year
Silver Lake depends entirely on the support of its membership.
Membership is offered to ALL households that wish to support Silver Lake. Your neighborhood HOA or club dues do NOT provide support NOR include access to the Silver Lake private property. Without the support of our membership, Silver Lake will fall into disrepair and discontinue to exist.
95% of SLCA dues and donations go towards maintaining the private property — lake, dam, and trail maintenance, water quality tests, dam certification, and periodic fish restocking and lake dredging. Only 5% goes toward volunteer-run administrative costs.
Please pick a membership tier that reflects your level of support, use, and benefit from our neighborhood gem.
This membership grants one entire household access to the Silver Lake private property, which includes trails and lakes, in accordance with the SLCA Rules and Regulations.
- All memberships occur on a calendar year basis, regardless of the date of purchase; pro-rating is not available.
- We do not provide any parking options; park on the street at your own risk.
- SLCA does not provide a public boat launch option.
- The use of the Brittany Club property is only permitted for Club Members.
- Your email receipt will serve as proof of purchase if approached by a resident member or law enforcement.
- No refunds allowed under any circumstance.
IMPORTANT: The Silver Lake Civic Association woodlands are wild spaces. All users of these trails do so at their own risk. All members shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Silver Lake Civic Association, its members and Directors, from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, and claims of any nature whatsoever for personal injury and for damage to or loss of any property arising from the use of the property.