From: $350.00 / year
Silver Lake depends on the support of community neighbors like you.
These access permits cost substantially more than resident memberships and do not include membership voting rights. We are monitoring this program closely to ensure the quality of fishing is not negatively impacted for the resident members.
Please pick a tier that reflects your level of support for this pilot program.
This permit grants one non-resident household access to the Silver Lake private property, which includes trails and lakes, in accordance with the SLCA Rules and Regulations.
- All memberships occur on a calendar year basis, regardless of the date of purchase; pro-rating is not available.
- We do not provide any parking options; park on the street at your own risk.
- The only access to the lake is via the docks along the trail; use of the Brittany Club dock is not permitted.
- Your email receipt will serve as proof of purchase if approached by a resident member or law enforcement.
- No refunds allowed under any circumstance.
IMPORTANT: The Silver Lake Civic Association woodlands are wild spaces. All users of these trails do so at their own risk. All members shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Silver Lake Civic Association, its members and Directors, from and against all liabilities, damages, losses, expenses, and claims of any nature whatsoever for personal injury and for damage to or loss of any property arising from the use of the property.